The Grace garter is made from a deep chevron edge lace and a pretty ribbon slot lace (lace has special holes to thread ribbon through), with fine silk ribbon woven through, finished with a handmade silk chiffon flower and pearl beads. Inside, the garter is lined in satin and has soft elastic to hold it in place.
Our garters are delicately gift wrapped in tissue paper and in a white gift box. A little tag explaining how your garter has been made and materials used, is pinned to the garter. This useful tag is ideal when the garter is a gift, so the bride to be knows how special her garter has been made with love, care, and luxury materials.
We hand make all of our Nottingham lace garters to order in our Nottingham studio.
● Nottingham Lace is 90% Cotton / 10% Nylon
● 100% Silk ribbon in soft ivory or dusty blue
● Optional personalisation with happy couple’s name & wedding date, embroidered onto silk fabric and sewn inside your garter
● Optional vintage Silver Sixpence sewn inside your lace garter
● Comes in white branded gift box with dust bag to keep your garter safe until the big day
● Available in two sizes:
Small / Medium - 40cm - 50cm / 15” - 20”
Large / Extra Large - 50cm/ 20" – 27”
● Made in Nottingham
There is an extra charge for a Silver Sixpence.