Our Florence wedding garter is made from two pretty Nottingham lace designs with a traditional ribbon slot lace (with special holes to thread ribbon through), fine silk ribbon in ivory or blue and embellished with vintage crystal glass beads (perfect Something Old idea), and hand tied bow. Inside, the garter is lined in ivory satin and has soft elastic to hold it in place. The silk bow can be re-tied to make the garter fit snug around your leg.
Our bridal garters are all handmade to order in our Nottingham studio.
Our garters are delicately gift wrapped in tissue paper and in a white gift box.
A little tag explaining how your garter has been made and materials used, is pinned to the garter.
This useful tag is ideal when the garter is a gift, so the bride to be knows how special her garter has been made with love, care, and luxury materials.
● Nottingham Lace is 90% Cotton / 10% Nylon
● 100% Silk ribbon in soft ivory or dusty blue
● Optional personalisation with happy couple’s name & wedding date, embroidered onto silk fabric and sewn inside your garter
● Optional vintage Silver Sixpence sewn inside your lace garter
● Comes in white branded gift box with little storage bag to keep your garter safe until the big day
● Available in two sizes:
Small / Medium - 40cm - 50cm / 15” - 20”
Large / Extra Large - 50cm/ 20" – 27”
● Made in Nottingham
There is an extra charge for a Silver Sixpence.