Our Annie garter is made from ivory hand woven raw silk, narrow Nottingham lace and embellished with a pale blue tiny daisy embroidery stitch and blue silk ribbon bow.
Inside, the garter is lined in silk and has soft elastic to hold it in place.
Our garters are delicately gift wrapped in tissue paper and in a white gift box. A little tag explaining how your garter has been made and materials used, is pinned to the garter. This useful tag is ideal when the garter is a gift, so the bride to be knows how special her garter has been made with love, care, and luxury materials.
● Nottingham Lace is 90% Cotton / 10% Nylon
● 100% ivory raw silk garter & silk ribbon bow
● Optional personalisation with happy couple’s name & wedding date, embroidered onto silk fabric and sewn inside your garter
● Optional vintage Silver Sixpence sewn inside your lace garter
● Comes in white gift box with storage bag to keep your garter safe until the big day
● Handmade in Nottingham
Available in two sizes:
Small / Medium - 40cm - 50cm / 15” - 20”
Large / Extra Large - 50cm/ 20" - 27"
There is an extra charge for a Silver Sixpence.